Looks like lip-gloss but isn’t a lip-gloss ; works like lipstick but isn’t a lipstick. That one swipe is enough to set my mood alright. This lipstick invention called as lip cream is totally trending these days and has become a makeup staple for me. So, today I’ll be reviewing three of my favorite matte lip creams from NYX– Addis Ababa, San Paulo and Amsterdam.
Addis Ababa is a nice fuchsia pink which instantly uplifts my mood.This bright pink shade is perfect for Indian skin tones.
This coral pink shade is an amazing warm color and suits well for wheatish skin tone. This one is my personal favorite shade which I prefer to wear daily.
Amsterdam is a bright red shade which has a hint of orange.This bright shade is perfect for almost all skin tones as it will instantly brighten your face.
- The texture is creamy and super matte.
- Highly pigmented.
- Good staying power. It stays well on lips for 5 hours.
- Fairly priced for 6$ and that’s a total worth.
- Smells like divine.
- The love for matte is endless but no wonder they tend to dry your lips. Make sure you apply a lip balm before you use these lip cream.
- Not transfer proof so you would find those lip stains on your cup while sipping your favorite beverage.
I would rate them 4.5/5 as I feel that it’s totally worth to have them
I hope you liked the post. Let me know which one was your favorite lip cream in the comment section below. Till then keep smiling and stay happy!